Explore ❓ Technology
April 13, 2018
Here I’m planning
world domination a social media strategy,—which is like developing a way to socialize in a completely virtual, information-based world—and I’ve yet to explore my relationship with technology in writing.
This may be why I’m writing a science fiction novella. My craving to explore this virtual conceptualization of the world is about ready to burst out of my sinuses.
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. —Soren Kierkegaard
Listing 💙 30 Tech-based Apps I Love
Later I can turn this list into a month-long blog challenge for writing reviews. Like a project.Oh snap. I think this is my first post for “Chapter 3: Wayfinding.” I think this is a PROJECT POST AWWW YEAAAAAH.
- Game Dev Tycoon (Steampowered, indie game, game maker)
- RPG Maker Fes (3DS, game maker, JRPG)
- Secret of Mana (JRPG, PS4, Square)
- World of Warcraft (PC, MMO, Blizzard)
- Hearthstone (Blizzard, Mobile, fan girl)
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, MMO, Square)
- Super Mario Kart (Nintendo, 3DS, WiiU)
- Yoshi’s Wooly World (Nintendo, WiiU, fan girl)
- PicsArt, phone app
- Splice, phone app
- Pinterest, phone app
- Kindle, phone app
- Wattpad, phone app
- Steller, phone app
- Instagram, phone app
- GENKI Kanji & Vocab, phone app
- Brilliant, iPad app
- Khan Academy, iPad app
- Wikipedia, iPad app
- YouTube, iPad app
- Reddit, iPad app
- Hulu, iPad app
- Yelp, iPad app
- Notes, iPad app
- Snipping Tool, desktop app
- Microsoft Word, desktop app
- RPG Maker MV, desktop app
- RPG Maker VX Ace, desktop app
- YouTube, website
- Reddit, you’ve gotta be kitten me, website
½ Fiction 💜 7 Sci-fi Romance Cross-genre Goals
Science fiction is such a delicious genre to mix with other genres. But you know what’s even more exhilarating? Mixing a third genre with a sci-fi romance novella. Here are a few mix-ups I may or may not attempt, once I finish my current project…
- Sci-fi/Fantasy Romance
- Sci-fi RomCom
- Noir Sci-fi Rom
- CyberpunkSteampunk, meet science fiction! Rom
- Sci-fi/Romance Epic Poem
- Urban Science Fiction Romance
- Science Fiction Romance Screenplay
Watching Right Now 🧡 Elon Musk on AI
@3:45, @5:20, and @7:30 are the important conversations. The whole video is an important conversation, really. I plan on watching this video multiple times during my current novella’s writing process.
With hope, I’ll contribute to this conversation
by making it more accessible to the general public
through my easy-to-read, exciting, and humorous fiction.
I need to read and listen to Elon Musk’s ideas more; also, I’d love dig through the Kindle notes I tookThe Kindle is currently my favorite device for research. while reading Life 3.0: Being Human in the Age of Artificial Intelligence by Max Tegmark.
Do you enjoy Kourtnie.net?
Consider supporting me on Patreon.
🌸 @ $1 – $35 a month, 🌸
you not only help me add more
daily hours to writing and editing posts,
but you can receive handmade products,
such as poetry, postcards, and books.
🎁 Pledge rewards are limited. 🎁