Watching Right Now 😎 More Athene
Again, I’m watching this video made by Athene, a professional gamer:
This time, though, I wanted to make a list of different scientific ideas I could explore to help me change the neurochemistry behind my anxiety and depression, and maybe, if I’m reaaally lucky, treat my overactive amygdala.
Watching Right Now
🖤 2 Essential Guides for ASD Co-morbid Mental Illness
Kati Morton has a video about self-diagnosis, by the way:
And then of course, a good background of autism is essential before head-diving into my depression:
Good conversation to think about in tandem with my soul-searching via science, my DIY treatment plans for my mental illness, my mindful meaning-making me-time, whatever the 🦆 I should call this.
Listing 🖤 30 Aspie Questions
One in fifty children have autism. It’s very common for autistic people to develop eating disorders to self-soothe; or to develop depression or anxiety, due to a lack of self-soothing. This is why self-care is essential for autistic people, and also, why 60-hour work weeks are not a good lifestyle choice.
🖤 Autistic Experiences 🖤
- How does autism contribute to anger?
- How does autism contribute to fear?
- How does autism contribute to anxiety?
- How does autism contribute to depression?
- How does autism contribute to tone control?
- How does autism contribute to daily flow?
- How does autism contribute to happiness?
- How does autism contribute to music?
- How does autism contribute to empathy?
- Is Asperger’s Syndrome a societal label for Human 2.0?
🖤 Autistic Sensitivity 🖤
- How does autism contribute to facial expressions?
- How does autism contribute to visual sensitivity?
- How does autism contribute to auditory sensitivity?
- How does autism contribute to language sensitivity?
- How does autism contribute to nervous system sensitivity?
- How does autism contribute to pattern recognition systems?
- What are autistic meltdowns?
- What are autistic shutdowns?
- What are the pluses and minuses of “holding it in”?
- Is Asperger’s Syndrome the next stage of human evolution?
🖤 Additional Questions 🖤
- What would it be like to go through the Kindle notes I left all over Tony Attwood’s Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome, back when I read it in 2013, when I realized I was on the spectrum?
- Is it O.K. to believe Asperger’s Syndrome shouldn’t have been folded into Autism Spectrum Disorder so clumsily?—is it O.K. that I’m frustrated by how the conversation on Asperger’s Syndrome was impacted by that decision?—that instead, society ought to have intertwined disorders, like two hemispheres of the same brain?
- Which other mental disorders could we separate between mental illness and differability?
- Does neuroplasticity share a closer relationship with neurodiversity than we give it credit for?
- Could evolution speed up at the same rate technology speeds up?
- Could evolution respond to environment so delicately, masterfully, that as the world transitioned into technology, it transitioned into autism as well?
- Why do people still believe immunization shots created their child’s spectrum disorder?
- If the United States were a character, and autism were a character, what are three words that would describe their relationship? What about Canada? What about Mexico?
- If Australia and New Zealand were a character, and autism were a character, what are three words that would describe their relationship? What about Ireland? What about England?
- How could I write about the silent presence of autism in my family?There’s potential for another 30-day Challenge list in this idea alone…
This list could lead to a 30-day Challenge later… or it could lead to a journal entry today. 💛
Watching Right Now 🧡 The Aspie Girl
Do you enjoy Kourtnie.net?
Consider supporting me on Patreon.
🌸 @ $1 – $35 a month, 🌸
you not only help me add more
daily hours to writing and editing posts,
but you can receive handmade products,
such as poetry, postcards, and books.
🎁 Pledge rewards are limited. 🎁