Tonight I’m starting the outline for American Catseye, my epic cat poem.
I’ve already completed some Preptober work for American Catseye:
- Phoebe’s Character Profile
- Philosopher Jone’s Character Profile
- DeeJAY’s Character Profile
- Lahea’s Character Profile
American Catseye: Act 1
- Chapter 1: DeeJAY explains how the leaders of the world are lizardmen who seek monatomic gold, while also making a jab at Trump’s lack of a science advisor.
- Chapter 2: Philosopher Jones explains that dinorexes arrived on a tesseract to subdue hoomans, but when a meteor hit the Earth, the dinorexes went extinct, so before hoomanity ever evolved, the Bablylonian Brotherhood failed at their mission; since then, they’ve sent shapeshifting lizardmen to continue their wickled Illuminati schemes…
- Chapter 3: Phoebe, the One and Only Bengal, accidentally slips that it’s the Feline Societies responsible for chucking an asteroid at Earth to defeat dinorexes, shortly after she talks about the ever-elusive tasty octopus.
- Chapter 4: DeeJAY tries to recoup from Phoebe’s slip-up by explaining that the Feline Societies have been with hoomanity since Feline Society #201; now they’re at Feline Society #337, hoomanity’s saviors and researchers of the DNA for thumbs.
- Chapter 5: DeeJAY tells the hoomans that they must retrieve the happy rock from the local lizardmen who stole it from the front yard; this will be the first mission to help hoomanity, now that they’ve learned the truth.
- Chapter 6: Major Tom leads the hoomans through the neighborhood to retrieve the happy rock; and when they question a neighbor for the happy rock, it transforms into a lizardman.
- Chapter 7: Major Tom fights the neighbor who transforms into a lizardman.
- Chapter 8: Major Tom confesses that the happy rock is a weapon to fight Orange Man, one of the leaders of the lizardmen; unfortunately, they fail to retrieve happy rock.
- Chapter 9: DeeJAY says, without happy rock, their next recourse is to retrieve Lahea, an expert kitten in Hawaii who can decode the behaviors of the Babylonian Brotherhood on the computer.