I didn’t finish Preptober this year, and I stepped out of National Novel Writing Month as well. I can try these events next year, if I have enough space to do so; but this year, I underestimated the time needed for the projects I started, so the closer I came to the end of the year, the more I had to suspend some of my ideas until later. I hope the ideas forgive me.
I suspended my sci-fantasy novel, A Shapeshifter, Cyborg, & Wisp, and my new chapters for award-winning American Catseye slowed down. I backed off from development of other blogs, focusing exclusively on my college courses and fey.earth.
Tomorrow, I’ll submit my grades for my college courses, as well as the final for my web development class. Then I’ll run my D&D game for Christmas, with ghosts in the tour-ship’s machine.
WordPress & Tumblr
I also have a few blogging goals for the end of the year:
- update fey.earth based on to-do list
- update LightItUp.Red with sensory-based flash nonfiction
- update Tumblr based on to-do list
- update this blog with 2019 reading list, similar to 2018 reading list
RPG Maker & fey.earth
And development goals:
- Mana’s Holiday, free holiday comedy TBS JRPG
- Emergence No. 3, $1.99 existential crisis CBS JRPG
And business goals:
- Edit business plan from college coursework
- Set up spreadsheets
- Set up daily business operations
More year-end notes to come.